Space science and its endless mysteries have always fascinated mankind. Ever imagining of how a rocket flies? How to design and launch a satellite? There are always questions and associated answers to them.
What is a chemical Rocket?
A chemical rocket is a type of rocket which uses a mixture of chemicals (Oxidizer and Fuel) for propulsion.
The aim of the workshop?
The workshop aims at designing and building a chemical rocket which will give the students a great knowledge on rocket science and inspire them to be future rocket scientists.
The chemical rocketry workshop contains theory and practical sessions
- Introduction to rockets
- Types of Rockets
- Introduction to Rocket Propulsion
- Introduction to rocket design and construction methods
- Rules and regulations of amateur experimental rocketry
- Introduction to chemical rocketry kit
- Introduction to open rocket software
- Designing rocket using open rocket program
- Assembly of rocket
- Static test of rocket motor
- Pre-launch preparations
- Launching Rocket
- Post launch analysis
Share this event with your friends
Dates and Location
Society for Space Education Research and Development (SSERD),
3rd Floor, 65/1 CM Muniyappa Building, Choodasandra Rd, Choodasandra, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560035
Google Map Link: https://goo.gl/maps/BuRHWwu3Egz
Questions? Reach us on:
+91 81509 29045 / +91 90033 02275
Course Fee: Rs. 1250/student
(one kit per student).
Make the payment: